“PRERNA COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION.”
1. Registration of Formal Alumni Association of the college is under proceeding.
2. College has informal Alumni Association.
3. Institute arranges Alumni meet once in a year.
4. Alumni can communicate with the current student, management and faculty member through alumni meet program.
5. On college website the details of Alumni Association and registration is available.
6. Suggestion and feedback from alumni are always considered for institutional development.
7. Alumni at better positions are invited for sharing their experiences and provide guidance to the juniors which are very useful.
8. From the alumni feedback collected, learnt the challenges they faced and institute is working on those issues to improve upon.
Objectives of the Association
1. Support and promote the mission of Prerna College.
2. Organize activities and events at which alumni can communicate with college faculty member and management and also communicate with other alumni.
3. Advocate and mobilize alumni to support the college through the contribution of time, advice, services or philanthropic gifts.
4. Assist in the collection of data for the alumni database.
5. To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater & to encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
6. Host Alumni meet program at least once in a year.
7. To improve academic and cultural activities of the Institute by having feedback & corrective steps
8. To help the Alumni members in employment and service matters